Live Arts Maryland/The Annapolis Chorale receives support from individuals, businesses, the State of Maryland, the Arts Council of Anne Arundel County, the City of Annapolis, foundations, businesses and civic organizations. The generous support of all these individuals, groups and agencies keep the Live Arts Maryland’s mission and vision alive from year to year.
Did you know that:
- Each Annapolis Chorale concert costs approximately $12,000 in artistic expenses?
- Ticket sales represent just over 25% of the Annapolis Chorale’s annual income. We must raise an additional $4 for every ticket dollar to keep our singers on the stage.
You can be part of Live Arts Maryland’s continued growth and musical health!
Become a Live Arts Leader. Your tax deductible gift to Live Arts Maryland supports:
- performances given by the Annapolis Chorale, the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra and Annapolis Youth Chorus
- the presented the St. Anne’s Concert Series and individual concerts that feature professional guest soloists
- The nearly 180-voice Annapolis Chorale
- Our free Student Rush ticket program
- The Annapolis Youth Chorus – giving young musicians the chance to develop a life-long love of music, while teaching the fundamentals of vocal performance and strong musicianship
- Our MusicWorks school partnership, which encourages families to participate in live music performances
- Our scholarship program for gifted high school music students.
Bring your business into the family with a corporate contribution. Live Arts Maryland has several levels of corporate membership with a large variety of benefits for your business.
How to make a donation:
Please send your donations to Live Arts Maryland at 801 Chase Street, Room 202, Annapolis, MD 21401. Questions? Call us at 410-263-1906. We wish we had online donation capabilities but we’re not there yet!
Become a Friend of the Annapolis Chorale – this dynamic group of individuals support the Chorale’s mission by hosting special intimate musical events and fundraisers each season.