Help Keep the Music Alive with a Tax-Deductible Donation!
Make a quick and easy online donation.
Or you can mail donations to Live Arts Maryland at 801 Chase Street, Room 202, Annapolis, MD 21401.
See what we do on YouTube!
Live Arts Maryland receives support from individuals, businesses, the State of Maryland, the Arts Council of Anne Arundel County, the City of Annapolis, foundations, businesses and civic organizations.
The generous support of all these individuals, groups and agencies keep Live Arts Maryland’s mission and vision alive from year to year.
Did you know that:
- Each Annapolis Chorale concert costs approximately $12,000 in artistic expenses?
- Ticket sales represent just over 25% of the Annapolis Chorale’s annual income. We must raise an additional $4 for every ticket dollar to keep our singers on the stage.
You can be part of Live Arts Maryland’s continued growth and musical health!
Become a Live Arts Leader. Your tax deductible gift to Live Arts Maryland supports:
- performances given by the Annapolis Chorale, the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra, Cantori
- the presented the free St. Anne’s Concert Series and individual concerts that feature professional guest soloists
- The nearly 170-voice Annapolis Chorale
- Our free Student Rush ticket program
- The Annapolis Youth Chorus – giving young musicians the chance to develop a life-long love of music, while teaching the fundamentals of vocal performance and strong musicianship
- Our musical partnerships with local schools, which encourages families to participate in live music performances
- Our scholarship program for gifted high school music students.
Bring your business into the family with a corporate contribution. Live Arts Maryland has several levels of corporate membership with a large variety of benefits for your business.
Questions? Email us or call 410-263-1906
Become a Friend of the Annapolis Chorale – this dynamic group of individuals support the Chorale’s mission by hosting special intimate musical events and fundraisers each season. Email us for details!