Help Keep the Music Alive with a Tax-Deductible Donation!
Keeping the Music Alive is Easy!
Make a quick, safe and easy online donation.
You can also donate through these trusted online resources:
Donations may also be mailed to:
Live Arts Maryland PO Box 8 Huntingtown, MD 20639
Have questions? Email us or call 410-263-1906.
Are you an Amazon shopper?
Try Amazon Smile instead and support Live Arts Maryland! We’ll receive 0.05%
of your purchase total. Every cent helps keep the music alive! Try Amazon Smile Now
Live Arts Maryland receives support from individuals, businesses, the State of Maryland, the Arts Council of
Anne Arundel County, the City of Annapolis, foundations, businesses and civic organizations.
The generous support of all these individuals, groups and agencies keep Live Arts Maryland’s mission and vision alive from year to year.
Did you know that:
- Each Annapolis Chorale concert costs approximately $12,000 in artistic expenses?
- Ticket sales represent just over 25% of the Annapolis Chorale’s annual income.
We must raise an additional $4 for every ticket dollar to keep our singers on the stage.
You can be part of Live Arts Maryland’s continued growth and musical health!
Become a Live Arts Leader. Your tax-deductible gift to Live Arts Maryland supports:
- performances given by the Annapolis Chorale, the Annapolis Chamber Orchestra, Cantori
- the free St. Anne’s and Bach+ Concert Series we present and individual concerts that feature professional guest soloists
- The nearly 175-voice Annapolis Chorale
- Our free Student Rush ticket program
- Our musical partnerships with local schools, which encourage families to participate in live music performances
- Our scholarship program for gifted high-school music students.
Bring your business into the family with a corporate contribution. Live Arts Maryland has several levels of corporate membership with a large variety of benefits for your business.
Questions? Email us or call 410-263-1906